Monday, April 11, 2011

march, in a nutshell

ok, so when even my husband comments on my lack-of-blogging
you know it's bad...

i've been all over the place.
lots of stories to tell-
pictures to share-

this was my march:

3/8: forcing spring
Photobucket Photobucket
...
3/9: loaded strawberry shortcake in celebration of my mom-in-law's birthday
Photobucket
...
3/18: day with my mom complete with an afternoon beach walk in falmouth, ma
Photobucket
shells aplenty before tourist season!
Photobucket
...
3/19-20: weekend in little compton, ri...
ahhhhh.
Photobucket

Photobucket
...
Photobucket
...
3/29: salem, ma for a day with the girls
all grown up
Photobucket
and brand new
Photobucket
Photobucket
...
now, catching up on my 1000+ reader queue...
stress!
i feel so out-of-the-loop!
hahaha

1 comment:

Orchard Cove Photography said...

A fun wrap up. I miss you!! Glad you had a good month - that Nellie looks so pretty in that picture. xoAH