Wednesday, October 20, 2010

power boost

i have always considered myself a morning person-
rising early and popping out of bed.
but
there is something about fall...
and the dreaded alarm (going off for my teacher-husband)
that makes me want to hiebernate under the comforter.

so today
after i got up to share breakfast
and make lunch
i headed back
to bed
with my tea and laptop
for time with my google reader.

but
it was out of juice.
and
THANK GOODNESS.
because
i picked up my book.

the book that had been on my wish list
and was an out-of-nowhere surprise gift
from said husband a few weeks back.
is now my fall-morning project.

Photobucket
what a wonderful way to start the day...
a book. and tea. in bed. (with nellie- shhhh, don't tell)

and when 7:30am came around
i was charged up, inspired and happy to start my day.

3 comments:

rikshaw design said...

look at that snuggle bunny

prahalad said...

Simple Copy And Paste Jobs At www.visionjobcare.com

Are you really fed up with recession and want to overcome this. If you can manage the time than SMART SOLUTION will show you the way where you can earn from HOME. For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
Visit : http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html
Website:- http://www.visionjobcare.com

Elyse {Pretty. Happy. Busy.} said...

Being awake, but staying in a cozy bed and not feeling bad about it is the best! I am also wanting to read The Happiness Project... I just might have to follow your lead. Glad I stumbled on your blog!-elyse