Monday, December 1, 2008

wreaths

on my VERY long list of projects this holiday season: a wreath

i don't yet know if we will have a christmas tree in the traditional sense in our very small apartment, so do i go for the smell of pine with the wreath or, do i go for color, whimsy or just flat out cool? these are getting my juices flowing...


i might just eat this one by Alicia of Posie Gets Cozy via One Pretty Thing


this is just so chic, modern and unexpected...will it wilt?


the goddess does it again

1 comment:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I think if it's cold enough the sprout wreath will hold up well. I'm totally basing this on my having four pounds of them in my fridge for the last week and they still look super fresh! Thank tons for the mention. I love that yummy wreath too. =)